Higher Ground Staff Opportunities
Each year, it takes approximately 80 volunteers to staff the different weeks Higher Ground Retreats™. Because of the dedication of these volunteers, Higher Ground Retreats have existed for over 50 years. A staff member is someone who...
- Practices the Catholic Faith and is involved in parish life.
- Respects and has a basic understanding of the central teachings of the Catholic Church
- Is able to articulate their faith and is willing to share it with youth.
- Demonstrates reasonable mental and emotional stability.
- Is physically able to be involved in both rigorous and sedentary activities.
- Demonstrates appropriate boundaries in their relationships.
Staff members must be at least two years out of high school to apply.
If you are interested in working as a staff member, please complete a Staff Application. Please be sure to mark the appropriate program and week that you prefer.